Bacon & Squash Farfalle
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 1 jar Ragú Old World Style Traditional
- 1 box farfalle
- 1 large yellow squash
- 5 bacon strips, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. basil, julienned
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook farfalle on stovetop to taste using a pinch of salt.
- Cut yellow squash in half vertically and slice remaining pieces.
- Sauté yellow squash and garlic in frying pan over medium-high heat with splash of olive oil until lightly browned. Empty into bowl and set aside.
- Add chopped bacon to already hot frying pan and cook all the way through. Add yellow squash mixture and stir for 1 minute.
- Strain farfalle and mix with bacon and squash mixture.
- Mix with jar of Ragú while dish is still hot.
- Top with julienned basil and Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes