Frozen Yogurt Cups
Yields: 6 pieces
- 2 containers Greek Gods Seriously Indulgent yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 Tbsp agave syrup
- Line 6 count muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Mix granola and agave until all granola is coated and mixture is relatively sticky.
- Add light layer of granola mixture to bottom of each liner.
- Pour yogurt on top of granola. One container should fill 3 cups.
- Top with berries of your choice.
- Freeze for several hours or until hardened.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes