- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Jam, any flavor
- Turbinado sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay one pastry sheet flat on a greased baking sheet and cut into strips (can be any length, just depends if you want these long or bite-sized).
- Spread jam on half of the strips, using the remaining strips to create a jam "sandwich."
- Twist! Then stick in the oven for roughly 15 minutes or until golden brown. For a sweeter, dessert-like option, sprinkle sugar on top of twists before baking. These brown very quickly, so be vigilant!