Saucy Veggie Quesadillas
Yields: 4 quesadillas
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 4 small flour tortillas
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups RAGÚ® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Four Cheese Sauce
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter in pan and drop in thinly sliced zucchini when hot.
- Cook zucchini until soft at medium heat. Stir in sauce and set aside.
- Add 1/2 Tbsp butter to new pan and drop in 1 tortilla.
- Add 1/4 of sauce mixture to one side of the tortilla, cover with cheese and sliced avocados then fold. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Repeat steps 3-5 three more times.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes