Easy Balsamic Glazed Penne with Sundried Tomatoes, Basil, and Goat Cheese
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 1 box Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 7 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 1/2 cups basil, shredded
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Balsamic glaze
- Shredded Parmesan
- Prepare Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta using instructions on box.
- Transfer pasta from pot to large serving bowl.
- Add olive oil to pot at medium-heat.
- Stir in chopped garlic, cooking for 1 minute.
- Drain sundried tomatoes and add to garlic/oil mixture, cooking for 2 additional minutes.
- Add contents of pot to cooked pasta along with shredded basil and goat cheese crumbles and toss.
- Plate pasta and top with balsamic glaze and shredded Parmesan as desired. Enjoy!
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes