Jalapeño Olive Bread
- 2 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c Pearls® Specialties Jalapeño Stuffed Olives, chopped
- Mix garlic powder, yeast, oil, salt, and water in bowl. Wait 15 minutes for yeast to activate.
- Add in olives and knead for roughly 5 minutes. Cover for 60 minutes in warm place.
- Shape into circular loaf and add to silpat-lined baking sheet. Let rise, uncovered, for another 60 minutes.
- Dust with flour and cut a few lines along the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.