Mango Habanero Stuffed Peppers
Yields: 2 stuffed peppers
- 2 bell peppers (any color)
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. rice
- 8 oz. La Victoria Mango Habanero Salsa
- 3 oz. Mexican cheese, shredded
- Cut tops off peppers and scoop out the insides.
- Fill pot with water on stove, adding peppers once water comes to a boil. Water must be covering peppers. Cook 5-6 mins.
- Brown beef in separate skillet.
- Stir in pre-cooked rice, salsa, and 1 oz. cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stuff peppers with filling and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cook time: 10-15 mins.
- Total time: 30 mins.