Raspberry Jalapeño Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs. Foster Farms Simply Raised No Antibiotics Ever Drumsticks
- 2 fresh jalapeños, sliced
- 12 oz. seedless red raspberry jam
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Garlic powder
- Cracked black pepper
- Cream cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In small saucepan, melt 2 Tbsp. butter over medium heat.
- Stir in jam and place on back burner, low heat.
- In small frying pan, melt remaining butter over medium heat.
- Add sliced jalapeños to frying pan and cook until softened. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Pour jam mixture into frying pan and stir thoroughly.
- Grease 7x11 glass baking dish and add drumsticks. Pour mixture over top.
- Sprinkle cracked black pepper evenly across top.
- Cook chicken for 35 minutes.
- Optional: serve with melted cream cheese.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes