Our family has spent countless hours in the car together traveling to locations both within the United States and internationally. Most people cringe when we tell them about the long drives we manage with a toddler, but it’s really all about how well we prepare that gets us through it with smiles on our faces.
We’re gearing up for three upcoming trips and one in particular (Iceland) will include a ton of time in the car while circling the Ring Road. There’s a few things to keep in mind when heading to the Land of Fire and Ice, most notably the cooler temperatures.
I received the #CottonelleCleanCareBox with seven premium items to help pack in my tote for vacation and I wanted to share my unboxing with you!
Fox was so excited to help me discover the contents. Come see!
Here are the items I found inside and what I’ll be bringing along on our trip overseas:
- Cottonelle Clean Care Bath Tissue with #CleanRipple – I know that putting a roll of toilet paper in your tote might seem a little unconventional, but trust me on this one — it comes in handy! Whether your camping or finding yourself on the road without a bathroom in sight (this happens more often than you’d think on long stretches!), this product can be a lifesaver. Pair it with…
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths – Between the bath tissue and these flushable cleansing cloths, you’ll feel clean no matter where you are. Even at rest stops I’ve often found they’re not always stocked with TP and, if it is there, it’s one-ply and scratchy. No fun.
- NEW Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes – This may be my favorite item in the box. Nothing feels better to me than cleaning my skin after hours in the elements. My skin is extra susceptible to breakouts when I travel since I tend to wear makeup more often, the sudden change in air/water, and indulging in not so good for you foods, so clean skin is a must. This product (along with the entire Kleenex Facial Cleansing line) will be available on Target.com at the end of July.
- Kleenex Facial Tissue – 10 tissues that will be helpful when the chilly wind hits for me or Fox. Mine had a leopard print/zipper theme, but there are many other options.
- Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream – I put this cream on and said to Tyler, “Ooooh, cucumber!” It smells so yummy and it’s nice and thick without being greasy to keep my skin hydrated. I rubbed some on Fox’s feet and now I’m afraid he’s going to ask for massages every night!
- Skinfix Lip Repair Balm – When I’m traveling I generally don’t mess with lipsticks or glosses because they’re a pain to keep up with, so balms are where it’s at. This product contains 40% coconut oil and I’m pretty sure I’ll go through a tube or two before I even make it on vacation.
- The Bathery Delicate Sponge – Last but not least, this bath sponge is going to help me in more ways than one. Before we take a dip in the Blue Lagoon we’re required to shower, so keeping this handy will help to exfoliate any dry skin or leftover silica deposits. It triples as a nice little luxury to have in the hotel as well as Fox’s new favorite toy 😉
Bonus item: Coupon booklet filled with Cottonelle, Kleenex, Skinfix, and The Bathery products to be used at Target!
The Clean Care Box by Cottonelle has officially sold out — and how could it not at $5 each and free shipping? — but each item can be purchased through #Target. In fact, Cartwheel offers some pretty killer deals on the Cottonelle and Kleenex products!
Although a non-beauty item, I highly suggest packing a large blanket scarf in your tote. This is helpful to use in a variety of situations, whether to combat too-cold A/C, block the wind from your face, or set down on dewey grass to rest or have a picnic near a waterfall.
What are your favorite travel necessities?