“Want to soak up life for a while in laid-back mode. No boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code.”
I’m channeling me some Kenny Chesney today with a little No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problems. (Except the shirt part, because no one wants to see that!)
Because I’m having mini-vacation withdrawals, I created a tropical little cocktail named The Life Preserver (because sometimes you need a little help, can I get an amen?)
I’m keeping this post short and sweet so you can get down to business and get your cocktail on!
- 3 oz. Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum
- 6 oz. coconut water
- Generous squeeze of lime
- Muddled banana and pineapple
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker.
- Shake all together and pour over ice.
- Top with splash of grenadine.
This is the perfect drink to make in order to feel the beach vibes.